Thursday, January 31, 2008

What if your CRM was on with your Outlook?

Got your contacts spread all over the place? What if your CRM was built into Outlook? Outlook CRM? One less thing to sync, no?


Avidian is the maker of Prophet Opportunity Manager. Check out the demo.  Most of us are stuck using Outlook so it would be nice to have those quick clicks into CRM world.  But on the other, there are so many annoyances with Outlook to begin with...seems like a negative multiplier.  

Then again, when I think of how salesforce.com manages emails.....it leaves me longing for Outlook's .pst file when I hop from company to company.  So maybe Outlook CRM is work a closer look especially if you're a smaller business. 

For the curious, here's another stab at Outlook-based CRM

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am a fan of Prophet CRM Software (http://www.avidian.com). Been using it for years and love it. I think they have the best CRM software for outlook.